- What Is an Annuity?
- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- The Cost of Procrastination
- Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- When Should You Take Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- What Is a Stretch IRA?
- Split Annuity Strategy
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- How Will Working Affect Social Security Benefits?
- Immediate vs. Deferred Annuities
- Are Women and Financial Strategies a Mismatch?
- Caring for Aging Parents
- What's So Great About a Rollover?
- What Is a Roth 401(k)?
- Catch-Up Contributions
- Required Reading: The Economic Report of the President
- Systematic Withdrawals in Retirement - Clear and Wrong?
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Your Changing Definition of Risk in Retirement
- A Bucket Plan to Go with Your Bucket List
- Choosing a Retirement Plan that Fits Your Business
- Is an SEP-IRA Right for Your Business?
- The Business Cycle
- A Look at Diversification
- Inflation & Your Money
- Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
- Value vs. Growth Investing
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- Estimating the Cost of College
- TIPS for Inflation
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- Best Performing Asset Classes
- How the Federal Reserve Works
- A Primer on Dividends
- Asset Allocation
- How Stocks Work
- Getting a Head Start on College Savings
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in a Long-Term-Care Policy
- Understanding Long-Term Care
- Keep Your Umbrella Handy
- Disability And Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
- Lots of Variables with Fixed-Rate Mortgages
- Should You Choose a Fixed or Variable?
- To Catch a Thief
- A House Divided
- Healthy Body, Healthy Pocketbook
- Do Your Kids Know The Value of a Silver Spoon
- Buying vs. Leasing a Car
- Countdown to College
- What to Look for in Personal Finance Apps
- Putting a Price Tag On Your Health
- Password Protection Strategies
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.